The Child IQ Test is an educational assessment, and can give you valuable insight into your child’s intellectual strengths and difficulties and learning profile. It will help you make informed decisions and apply targeted strategies to help your child reach their full potential.
This package is suitable for children aged 4 to 18 years and explores their development in the following areas:
- Verbal comprehension skills.
- Visual/non-verbal intellectual skills.
- Memory and learning skills.
- Attention and information processing.
- Higher-level/ executive skills (such as problem-solving, planning, reasoning, impulse control and organisation).
- Academic skills (such as reading, comprehension, writing, math, and oral expression).
This assessment package can help with diagnosis of specific learning disorders such as giftedness, dyslexia or intellectual disability and can inform behavioural and/or emotional concerns your child may be experiencing.
What is included in the Child IQ Test?
- A parent interview and review of your child’s developmental and educational history and presenting concerns.
- Standardised test of your child’s cognitive skills (intelligence).
- Standardised test of your child’s academic skills and learning.
- Other relevant assessment tools, including behavioural questionnaires completed by parents and teachers.
- Tailored learning recommendations for school and home.
- Comprehensive feedback session to answer all your questions.
- Detailed report
How long does the test take?
The assessment package takes 4.5 hours broken down into 4 sessions. We can arrange appointments at intervals that suit your needs.
- Parent and Child Session (90 min)
- Child Session (90min)
- Child Session (90 min)
- Feedback Session (50min)