The creation of functional and cohesive teams is one of the few remaining competitive advantages available to any organisation looking for a powerful point of differentiation.
The inter-personal dynamics of teams changes constantly, and sometimes the individuals in a team can struggle to work effectively to a common objective.
Team leaders should continually monitor and assess their teams on a number of criteria.
When should you consider a team assessment?
It might be time to consider a professional assessment if you are experiencing the following difficulties:
- Unproductive behavior within a team
- Clash of team leadership roles
- Under-utilised skills in team members
- Conflict within teams
How the services work
Our organisational psychologists assess individuals within teams and measure team effectiveness and dynamics. We tailor a program to deliver strategic recommendations which may include:
- Team workshops to facilitate teamwork skills
- Executive team-focused strategy development
- Team conflict interventions
- Setting and outlining of goals, team values and purpose
Through the team-building program we look for the following outcomes:
- Robust high-performing teams and individuals
- Improvement of employee wellbeing and productivity
- Enhanced strengths and values of team members
- Individual development of communication and coping strategies