Sometimes in life we might feel that we lack direction, purpose of meaning in our day to day life. We can feel as though we are just “going through the motions” without a real sense of where we are heading or why. These times can be challenging to navigate through, and this is where life coaching can help. Life coaching can result in greater feelings of clarity, accomplishment, fulfillment, motivation, control, and life enjoyment.
Psychology Melbourne's Life Coaching package includes 3 sessions and an assessment with one of our experienced psychologists.
Initial session will be about setting goals and expectations by:
- Assessment of needs and coaching requirements
- Understanding of other assessment requirements, e.g. personality
- Formulation of a coaching plan and agreed outcomes
- Understanding of strengths/challenges/barriers to coaching goals
Further 2 sessions will address how to achieve these goals:
- Include verbal summary of prior actions agreed to
- Specific coaching suggestions & activities
- Option of other tests as required
Cost: $620 + GST
Sometimes in life we might feel that we lack direction, purpose of meaning in our day to day life. We can feel as though we are just “going through the motions” without a real sense of where we are heading or why. These times can be challenging to navigate through, and this is where life coaching can help. Life coaching can result in greater feelings of clarity, accomplishment, fulfilment, motivation, control, and life enjoyment.
At Psychology Melbourne we know how important your career is to you - what is working and what is not, and what you would like to aim for. Psychology Melbourne provides specialised career services to assist with your career development. We provide a structured program that offers a tailored Career Coaching Package suited for your unique career aspirations.
Our Career Coaching Package uses psychometric testing and assessment and counselling that identifies your interests, personality and values and works towards achieving a more satisfying career path for you.
Is this package for you?
The Career Coaching Package aims at helping people who are experiencing some of the following:
- Dissatisfaction or lack of interest in your job
- Feeling the need for change but lacking in confidence, judgement and direction
- Needing guidance in exploring alternative career paths
How the Career Coaching Package works
Career Career Coaching Package
The Career Assistance Package begins with an Online Assessment
The Online Assessment takes around 60 minutes to complete and may be taken within the comfort of your own home, or at Psychology Melbourne.
The assessment report will assess your personality and interests. Identifying your preferred vocation will be based on your interests and your personal values and qualities. A hard copy of the report will be made available to you.
The assessment report includes:
- Recommendations of suitable career pathways
- Identification of suitable jobs
Standard Career Coaching Package
The Standard Career Coaching Package includes three 50-minute sessions with a psychologist, who will provide tailored feedback based on your assessment report. The information obtained will assist you in outlining your career options that best match your aptitude, strengths and preferences.
Career packages will include:
- Developing your professional confidence
- Interview preparation
- Improving your relationships with managers and peers
- Planning for promotion – your next role
- Negotiating pay and other benefits
Extended Career Coaching Package
This Extended Career Coaching Package includes all that is provided in the Standard Career Coaching Package, as well as an extra two 50-minute sessions with your psychologist to investigate detailed and specific aspects of career exploration, making a total of five sessions.
Further sessions are available on request.
Through our Career Coaching Package we aim to bring about initiating change along with:
- A clear and concise understanding of your career options
- Acknowledgement and awareness of your individual strengths and values
- An open and supportive environment to facilitate positive change for you