Let's Talk About Drinking
Let's Talk About Drinking short course
Time: 6 PM - 7 PM
Location: 2/50 Queen Street, Melbourne
Cost: $190 (for 3 sessions)**
**Medicare Rebate is available for those on Mental Health Care Plans.
Let's Talk About Drinking - short course
Presented by: Psychologist Kate Baxter
What are some signs suggesting this class is for you?
- Are you drinking more than you want to?
- Finding it difficult to control your drinking?
- Keep telling yourself you can stop drinking any time you want to, but keep doing it?
In this 3-part workshop you will learn:
- About the nature of drinking and how it can become problematic
- How to identify your triggers and intervene early
- Practical strategies and coping mechanisms to help you feel in control
Psychologist Kate Baxter works with adults who present with anxiety, depression, stress, drinking, gambling and relationship issues.