Adult Autism Spectrum (ASD) Assessment Package
Adult Autism Test
The aim of the assessment is to explore an individual's developmental profile and determine whether they meet diagnostic criteria for Adult Autism Spectrum Disorder.
You may choose to seek a diagnosis for suspected ASD if:
- You have been diagnosed with a mental health condition or intellectual disability during childhood or adolescence, but think that you may have ASD.
- You have struggled with feeling socially isolated and different.
- Your child or other family member has been diagnosed with ASD and some of the characteristics of autism sound familiar to you.
The test process carefully assesses you in the following areas:
- Developmental history
- Social skills and communication
- Restricted and repetitive interests and obsessionality
- Stereotyped patterns of behaviour
- Memory and attention
How long does the assessment take?
The screening and Psychological assessments are provided over 3 sessions with a final report and feedback session. Further medical assessments may be required through your GP and medical clinic.
Contact us for more information